Shah Alam, 27 July 2018 â Isuzu Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. announced the launch of “Dura-Miles Challenge 2018”, their marketing campaign created to support the awareness on their product capability mainly on Isuzu’s vehicles fuel-efficiency. The launch of the campaign follows the recent announcement on their Limited Edition Isuzu D-Max X-Series.
The “Dura-Miles Challenge 2018” campaign includes a series of test drive contest together with the photo wall contest that starts from 13 August 2018 until 31 October 2018. This will be held by their participating dealers in Malaysia.
Leveraging on Isuzu’s product core values, the goal of this campaign is to test one of D-Max key strength, fuel efficient and at the same time to get close to their customers. Isuzu is well known for building vehicles with low fuel consumption. This is their unique selling point, as fuel efficiency is important from the point of low running cost to both consumers and company operations, as well as being friendlier to the environment.
Isuzu Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. as the main organiser will determine the winners based on the most fuel efficient results. Interested participants can go to any nearby Isuzu showroom, register and stand a chance to win prizes from Isuzu Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. The grand prize will be a vacation package worth RM3,000 followed by RM1,000 cash voucher for the second place and RM500 cash voucher for the third place.
Furthermore, the participants can participate in photo wall contest in which they are required to take photo of themselves in the most creative way, share and tag Isuzu at the social media. By doing this, they stand a chance to win RM1,000 worth of cash voucher.
“We are excited to provide this opportunity for our customers to understand our brand through a campaign that conveys Isuzuâs core values. Through this campaign, we hope to give our customers a great experience when they visit us,” said Isuzu Malaysia Light Commercial Vehicle Chief Operating Officer, Masayuki Suzuki.
The current fuel efficiency record is 23.8 km per litre of fuel. This was achieved in the previous Dura-Miles Challenge where the Isuzu D-Max was driven from Bangkok to Singapore in less than one full tank.
The Dura-Miles Challenge contest consists of 2 independent parts. The first part is a fuel efficiency contest to demonstrate the fuel efficiency of the Isuzu D-Max. The second is a creative photo contest with a designated photo wall. All Malaysians with a valid driving license and in good driving fitness are eligible to participate.
The duration of the contest starts from 13th August 2018 to 31st October 2018. The contest is held in all participating Isuzu D-Max showrooms.
Each participant may take part in this contest once per day, and not more than twice a month during the campaign period. The recommended test drive time is 10:30 am to 4:00 pm. Participation outside of the recommended time is at the discretion of the showroom’s manager with the consideration of traffic condition.
Fuel efficiency drive:
1st prize â RM 3,000 holiday package vouchers X 41 showrooms
2nd prize â RM 1000 cash vouchers
3rd prize â RM 500 cash vouchers
10 prizes x RM 1,000 cash vouchers
How to participate?
1. Visit a participating Isuzu D-Max showroom.
2. Request a test drive to participate in the contest.
3. Fill up the registration form.
4. Sales advisor will accompany the participant throughout this contest and show the test drive route.
5. Head to nearby petrol station to do 3-click refill for full tank.
6. Sales advisor will reset the odometer.
7. Test drive starts from the fuel station to the pre-determined routes assigned to each showroom. Please be informed that the routes are different for each of the showroom.
8. After the test drive, kindly go back to the same fuel station and to do another round of refilling with the 3-click method.
9. Sales advisor will record the mileage and refill amount. This information will DETERMINE the winners for the Dura-Miles Challenge.
10. After refilling, kindly go back to the showroom.
11. After that, participants can take a photo at our photo wall in the most creative way possible.
12. Share to Facebook or Instagram. Participant MUST include the #isuzuduramiles in the caption. They MUST tag ISUZU at Facebook or Instagram.
Â Â Â Â Â a.Â Facebook account at ISUZU.DMax.Malaysia
Â Â Â Â Â b.Â Instagram account at www.instagram.com/isuzumy/
13. Set post to public.
14. Winners will be contacted via the information given in the registration form.
15. Results will be announced after the contest period.
16. Judges decisions are final.
For more details on Isuzuâs range of vehicles, please call 1-300-88-1133 or visit www.isuzu.net.my/pickup/.